background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wanted to try writing a post from my iPad before the "BIG" trip. I know a few friends follow this blog who aren't on FB and want updates while I'm in Bulgaria getting Maria. So, you might be wondering when the "big" trip is....well, we leave on Tuesday. Yup. In just a few days. We (my mom and I) are going to be in Rome for a few days to take in the sites. We are planning on hitting the main tourist attractions there and I do plan on taking lots of pictures. We will then leave on Sunday for Bulgaria and will hopefully be home before the end of the month. So, right now I'm cleaning and getting things ready. Still have a few things I need to get at the store, but everything should be ready by Tuesday. Hoping and praying that flying standby works out well and doesn't frustrate me...I will probably be reminding myself how much money we are saving by flying this way. I'm sad I will miss everyone at the Bulgarian adoptees reunion this year, but I know I will be meeting up with some of he families at different places over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment