background

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday

Today I woke up with a happy girl. We had breakfast and were able to go to the mall. She is totally into clothes! I was a mean mom....I made her use her crutches verses her wheelchair. Ok, I did have reasons for this. I need to know how much walking she can handle at one time. I can say I was surprised. She was on her crutches from about 10:30-3:30 there were some sitting and riding in the car times during that time frame. She also continued to choose using her crutches the rest of the night. We had the doctor's appointment today which went well. Only two times where she teared up. She was very happy, silly, goofy girl tonight at bed.

Viviane and I are trying to find Maria's friend Z on the waiting child list. He is a very sweet boy who really wants to be adopted. We want to help find him a family. So, if you are interested in a smart 11 year old, who has some medical needs let one of us know. I have pictures and a video of him that I will share privately. I can't tell you how much it would mean to both of these kids for him to also have a family.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to both you and Maria! I know you are extremely busy, but please post more about getting her out of the orphanage. Details, I want details. I am thrilled beyond words.

    ReplyDelete