background

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rome....day 1

Well, my mom and I had quite the experience getting this far. We got to travel first class from Detroit to Rome on Delta. I must say, I don't know that I will ever be able to fly coach without being sad. Honestly, it was amazing..3 course meal and dessert...real silverware. Great flight attendants who were quick to help with everything...and amazing seats the reclined completely and had leg room to spare! We ended up coming to the hotel and sleep for a while then went out to see some of the sites in the area. Since the hotel is close to the center of the city there were several sites close by to see. I had fun taking tons of pictures....not sure why but posting them from the iPad to the blogger post isn't wanting to work...will try it figure it out so you can see. We stopped and had some gelato which was VERY yummy. We are both still very tired so, we aren't planning on doing anything else tonight. More site seeing tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Just thought of you during nap time. Glad you made it across the pond in super style. Enjoy Rome!

    ReplyDelete