background

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Photos from the past

 So, about 4 years ago Maria had to have surgery so that she could continue to walk.  I'm going to share some photos I have of this time.  I think you will see what I did...a loving orphanage staff who truly cares about the kids in their care.  You will also get to see some of the very sweet relationship that Maria and Zack have with each other.
Maria right after surgery.  She looks so small and young to me here.
Maria returning to the orphanage...look at those balloons!  The man beside her is the director of the orphanage.
Yes, Zack has been taught well, you give girls flowers!
Welcoming group to meet Maria back at the orphanage.
Maria in the room she and Zack shared.  Yes, I know seems a little strange for kids that age to share a room, but this is not like being in a family.

She has the best smile!  Wait till you get to see Zack's smile in person, it is just as bright!



2 comments:

  1. THANKS for sharing! I'm SO happy that she was taken care of well!!! And is being taken care of well!!! Keep up the good work proud mama!
    ~Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brave little girl! I can't imagine going through a major surgery/medical procedure without the support of a family! I am glad that the caretakers were able to try to make it easier for her.

    ReplyDelete