background

Friday, March 8, 2013

Untitled

Lately the winter blues have been hitting....because we have has so much snow! In the last 3 weeks there have been just as many snow days as school days it seems. I know I have been longing for spring! Maria and I are still wearing are martenitsas, ready for the first sign of spring to put them in a tree.

Although I'm not seeing lots of changes in the weather, I am seeing other changes. Maria has started doing homework without being told at the babysitter's home. She also did homework in the car on the way home yesterday....all on her own. A few months ago, this wouldn't have happened. Homework was something that brought tears almost nightly....but now, she is getting it. No, it isn't perfect and she has to make her own mistakes, but she is wanting to do things independently. So, proud of my girl!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment