background

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quick update

Someone asked about news on Zack.  To be honest I haven't heard anything recently.  Most orphanage directors are very busy and not able to really communicate with families.  I know that the family who is committed to Zack is moving forward and that the foundation checks on him when they can.  I also know that caretakers from Maria's orphanage continue to check on him too.  Another adoptive mom picked up her daughter from the same orphanage just yesterday and was going tone taking him a gift from his new family.  I had really planned on sending something too, but time to away fom me......which brings me to today.  Today Maria is having surgery....actually she is in surgery as I type this.  It is a minor surgery and she will be home today.  I will post more on it later.  Thanks for the continued thoughts for Zack and Maria.  I hope that soon I will also be able to introduce you to their other two friends J and S....we continue to work on getting them back on the waiting child registry so that we can find a family for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment