background

Thursday, November 22, 2012

12th Birthday

Yesterday was Maria's 12th birthday!  She took treats into school on Monday to her friends.
I made the cake...ok I know it isn't perfect, but it did taste good and it was the requested pink.

She spent the day hanging out at my parents home....coloring, watching a movie and just resting.

Blowing out the candles!

She has been talking about wanting a "crown" for months....now she has two.

She loved being the center of attention.  She did spend the day in her wheelchair to let her leg rest and heal some.


2 comments:

  1. That's a great cake. I love the idea of the crown as the centerpiece on top. Will have to use that for Miss E sometime. Where do you buy a crown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've made one b-day cake yet... Thank God for Wal-Mart and HyVee cakes :)
    ~ Dora Beth

    P.S. Though your's blows theirs out of the water!!!

    ReplyDelete