background

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

He's up

For those who have been following about Maria's friend Z, he is officially up on the photo listing here.  Now, before I get flamed about photo listings....I get the issues with them, both good and bad.  I know that this is most likely the ONLY way that Z will find his forever family.  So, please check out the link, share it with friends, family, on your blogs, FB, etc...let's get the word out and try to find him a family! 

Also, I'm working on a couple fundraiser ideas.  A co-worker/friend has offered to have a Scentsy fundraiser for Z...will be finding out more info to pass on to anyone interested.  Thinking of doing some kind of give away to help raise money for him.  If you are interested in donating something let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I hope he finds a forever family close enough to Maria, so they can see each other often!

    ReplyDelete