background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

M's room

Today my mom came over with the desk and mattress for M's room.  I had been storing them at my parent's home while I painted and we just waited for a nice weekend.  I wanted to do it last weekend, but then we had snow on Friday, so we put it off till this weekend.
The boys enjoying the bed....I love the headboard!

Libby was checking out the new pillows

Just chillin on the M's bed

Had to shut the cats out of the room to get a picture without them on the bed.  Every time I would move one off a different one jumped up on it!

Pink, Pink, and more Pink!!!!

The desk I found for M...love it, it's hand made out of walnut, just beautiful!

Dresser in it's new place


closet full of clothes

M asked for Barbies, so here is what is waiting for her.  I took a picture of it because she hasn't seen one yet.


Yes, they invaded the room again!

They are all looking at the camera...that never happens!

3 comments:

  1. Can you adopt me?... :) M has a LOVING Mom!... Our poor future sons still have Hello Kitty, or princesses, or Dora on his/their walls. (Our girls have taken over the 3 bedroom choices... and I haven't figured which one to depink yet :) The one that is split 1/2 princess 1/2 Toy Story - so the easiest one to change over - is of course the one all 3 have been sleeping in since Christmas. (We have a trundle in there, but one of the beds doesn't get used. Our youngest two are on the top single trundle, and our oldest prefers to sleep on the floor under trundle (so other single pulled out, but not in use...). Will figure out which room little guy/guys get when we figure out how many and how old... (Upstairs has a toddler and bunk - where girls use to sleep; main level currently has the guest full bed and Hello Kitty on the walls :) - we'll depink one of the rooms some time. (The girls are so excited for a brother/brothers, they won't mind :) - I'm praying of course for sooner than later.)-Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get some boy sheets today at a garage sale. (So at least they won't be sleeping on Dora or Princess sheets.) I'm washing the Superman, Spiderman, and Transformer sheets as I type :)

    At least we'll have some boy sheets on the bunkbeds during our home study visit. (Even if we haven't removed the Dora from the walls :)... don't know if I want to put the guy/guys upstairs, or switch beds around and have them downstairs... We'll decide later - and prob. like our girls, they will change their minds a zillion times. (A and M wanted to move their sleeping bags and clothes into the formal living room last week to sleep and claim it as their bedroom... We told them no (then they tried to sneak in right after they went to bed... haven't tried again after we sent them back to bed that night...). ~ Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete