background

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Adoption update

Today I sent off the final documents to my agency.  They will hopefully they will be sent to little sister's country to be translated on Friday.  I'm hoping that everything will be translated and ready to be registered shortly after the new year.  Which should mean that we could be traveling in late January or early February to meet little sister.  
Slowly I have been picking up little things here and there for little sister.  I have a few outfits to take her based on what I expect her size to be (I'm hoping she has grown some since the report was written).  I am also finding a few toys to take along for her to explore.  I'm getting more and more excited about going over to meet her.  I cannot wait to see what her little personality is like.

1 comment: