background

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Snow in May?!?

Yup, on Friday we had snow....May 3rd and there was snow on the ground.  Not normal for us at all...2 days before it had been 80 degrees outside.  So, what is the big deal about snow in May?  Well, this snow made a mess....a wet, slick mess to be specific....and while we were driving to work and school, I lost control of the car.  Thank God no one was hurt....shaken and a little frazzled, but not hurt at all.  My car on the other hand....well, lets just say it isn't pretty.  I should find out tomorrow if the insurance company is going to total it out. 
My co-work had to tell me that "No one is going to believe you had a car accident in May due to snow."  That's ok, if they don't....just grateful and thankful that no one was hurt.  Right now I have a happy kid who loves the red rental car.

1 comment:

  1. An accident in May because of snow is a little funny... Did you see the tulips at Tulip Time covered in snow? - Beautiful tulips :)

    GLAD everyone ok!!!
    ~ Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete