background

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Another Pinterest project

So, a few weeks ago a friend on FB posted the cutest project she had found on Pinterest. Seriously it is simple, but stinky. You melt pony beads into flowers, then attach them to different things for girls. I thought they looked cute and fun....something Maria and my niece would enjoy making. I bought neon pony beads and all the fixings for rings, necklaces, earrings and hair clips. Last night Maria and I melted the beads with the windows and door open...fan was going and later on decided to burn a candle to take the stench away.

Here are our first results....not to bad. The single dots are for the earrings we planned to make.

Today we went to my parents' home to spend some time with them and invited my niece to come over too. The girls matched up flowers they wanted with the type of jewelry they wanted. I helped with the glue since it was an extremely sticky glue that jeweler's use. Here are our results!

A FB friend has stated I should use these for fund raising for my next adoption...you never know I might just do that.

 

1 comment:

  1. (adoption fund raising idea) sounds good to me :) (for you) ~ Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete