background

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1 year ago

One year ago today my court date finally happened. I was finally, legally Maria's mom. What a long journey it had been to get to that point....and now one year later, I'm dealing with typical preteen behaviors. It is good, it is also hard at times....not that Maria does anything that is difficult to deal with yet. Just the whole consistency piece at times is hard. But we get through it...even if that means someone has an early bed time.

As for us, we are winding down the end of the school year! Woo Hoo! Soon we will be on our vacation to Virginia. Since my parents can't go now, it is going to be a good friend and her kids going with us. Two adults and five kids....what are we thinking ?!? Actually we are both super excited about the trip and are ready to go have a blast! In fact I feel like we are texting or talking about it almost daily at times.

Love my girl!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment