background

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Update on Zack

Today I got an amazing gift that brought tears to my eyes....new pictures and a video of Zack.  The family that was going to his orphanage was there on Monday.  They had his belated birthday gift with them.  The pictures were from Monday and played out from him rolling in to watching the facilitator open the US mail box and handing him the box of Legos to flipping through the album of Maria.  The video was of Zack flipping through the album making comments and asking questions....and lastly blowing a kiss to Maria or "Mimi" as he refers to her and to me.  I was so excited to show Maria.  She loved the pictures and had the biggest smile on her face during the video....just like Zack did while he was looking at his best friend's pictures.

The other great news is that today they told Zack that he has a family working to bring him home.  I was told that he was a little preoccupied looking at Maria's pictures that this news wasn't the huge amazing Hallmark moment we would all expect it to be....I was told his eyes did get big.  I'm sure it is hard for him to believe at the same time.  I hope that it does give him the hope to keep his spirit up and pray that his family is able to get there soon.

1 comment:

  1. awww.. thanks for that "Zack news"! ;) Maria looked so pretty playing in the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete