background

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A request

I have heard that the court date for Zack's adoption is quickly coming up. A friend has told me that Zack continues to say he doesn't want to be adopted. This is hard....so many want to see him in a loving family. I know that the judge will talk to him and he will get to say how he feels about being adopted, but at this point the judge still has the decision on if the adoption will be granted. I have also heard that some judges are being more cautious about older child adoptions due to the number of disruptions. So please pray that what is best will happen. Zack has waited for so long and I'm sure he is very scared about the unknown.....I hope and pray he will reconsider his feelings about being adopted and not let any fear or anger prevent him from knowing the love of a family. I hope and pray one day he and Maria will be reunited and have their bond of friendship rebuilt in a new country. I also pray for the family who has waited for so long to bring Zack home. I know they will have many challenges before them, but they will make it work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment