background

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A day early

I was playing around with some of Maria's photos to show how she has changed. It is amazing to see the transformation not only physically, but also in personality and confidence. Maria was blessed that she was in a very good orphanage, where she was loved and a favorite. For all those families waiting, considering, wondering if you can manage a kiddo with special needs, I hope this gives you hope.

One day early but.....Happy 2 year Metcha Day Maria! Obechem te!

 

1 comment:

  1. I remember a call from my very good friend who said, "I think this is my daughter" :) It's been an honor to have had M's referral pic to pray over and KNOW how GREAT of a mom you'd be/are. It's been an AMAZING 2 years! I can't wait till our 2 year mark w' little D, and hope he's bloomed as well :) ~ Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete