background

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First day of 6th grade

We were so busy had to snap one of her as she was leaving the car! She had a good day despite not wanting to be in 6th grade. She saw a lot of friends and was thrilled to wear her short overalls. Yeah, I don't get it either. She is growing up and we had messages from Bulgaria and Switzerland via Facebook commenting on her first day of school. We also had another Bulgarian adoptee ask his mom "Who the cutie was"...yeah not ready for that yet and she didn't know what to think about it either. Hope everyone else is have a good start to the school year too!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katherine! I hope your daughter had a great first day of 6th grade! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you could answer a question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete