background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

While I wait....

Sometimes it is hard filling the waiting time up.  So, I thought I would share some things that I have been doing recently during the wait.


These are the Valentine's that I made for some family, friends and co-workers.  I got the idea from Martha Stewart.  I was able to catch one of her episodes during the blizzard the other week.  I think they came out pretty cute :)

This is the 3-4 year old purple stripped sweater I have been working on.  I still need to find buttons for it and need to cover the inside seams with ribbon to ensure none of the ends come loose.  I am happy with how it turned out and discovered that it only took half the yarn I bought for it.  So, I have enough to knit another one!

4 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE!!!
    ~Dora Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sweater, and lovely valentine's gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-

    Are you waiting for a healthy child? If not, there's a little girl, 3 years 5 mo old, who was just listed on the MOJ site. She has a slight leg problem (she CAN walk, squat, climb stairs) and a digestive issue. And orphanage delays, of course. Let me know if you want more info.

    Viviane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viviane,
    Yes, I am waiting for a healthy child under 30 months. Thanks for thinking of me.
    K

    ReplyDelete