background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can anyone relate?

I am so tired of winter.  Usually it doesn't bother me...but after the lovely blizzard last week that gave us over 10 inches of snow and the several mornings of negative degree temps....I'm ready for some warmer weather.  So, I decided to look at pics from my trip to Hawaii a few years ago.  I was so lucky to spend 2 weeks with friends on the Big Island and get the locals' tour of the island.  It is amazing.  Hope you enjoy the pics!



East coast of the Big Island going towards south point
Can you see the turtles on the black sand beach?
The green turtles live here year round on the black sand beach a little over a mile from Pahala where I stayed. 
Snorkeling was amazing!  I saw several turtles, but don't touch it is illegal.
Akaka Falls on the north side of the Big Island.
 Akaka Falls....breath taking....wish I was there right now!  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment