background

Monday, June 23, 2014

This and that

PT is going well, especially since Maria got her new shoes. She has done some standing and I have noticed her putting more weight on her left leg. She isn't noticing it, unless I point it out.

We did go to the Bulgarian reunion. Maria had fun connecting with kids and having fun. I tried my hardest to make her go out on her own....not just let her sit beside me. She is very introverted and prefers for others to approach her. I had to leave her to figure things out on her own. Although it did mean that other adults stepped in at times when it would have been better for her to figure it out on her own or come to me and express her feelings more. Oh well, overall it was a success.

This week is bringing PT and a doctor follow up appointment.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment