background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Great News

I found out this week that one of my friends has travel dates at the end of THIS month!  I am so excited for the family.  I know this family has been waiting for around 2 years.  They too have switched agencies and have had many ups and downs along the way.  I can't wait to celebrate with them when they meet their little girl.  I also have a good feeling that two other friends will be getting referrals soon.  Only time will tell......

In the mean time I continue to wait.  Over the holiday season I was reminded several times of all the things I want to do with my daughter.  The old traditions I want to share and the new traditions I want to start.  It made me a little sad, but nothing that I can't handle.  I am still trying to find someone who speaks Bulgarian so that I can learn the language better....so far no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment