background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012!!!

Ok, so it's a little early.  Sorry, I'm not going to wait for the BIG ball to drop...I will be in bed early.  I did get to skype with some family friends in Germany....although my computer mic wasn't working for some odd reason.  Will try again soon.
Anyway, my New Year's wish is that many children are united with their forever families this year.  To all those with little ones home I hope to see you at the reunion this summer in Ohio.  To all those just starting the journey or waiting for a referral, hold strong it will happen.  Praying that M is having a wonderful 2012 so far...there will be many new and exciting things for both of us this year.

1 comment:

  1. happy new year to you, so excited to see you had your fist trip to visit your daughter. I look forward to meeting you in Ohio this summer. Celeste

    ReplyDelete